The manufacturer (FT Fitness Technology GmbH) grants a warranty on the goods advertised with the guarantee promise.
- Doorway pull-up bar: 2 years (excluded: foam handles)
- Wall pull-up bar: 5 years
- Pullup & Dip bar: 5 years (excluded: powder coating, locking pin)
- Pull-up bands: 1 year
- Gymnastic rings: 2 years (excluded: strap markings)
- Wooden parallettes: 5 years
- Steel parallettes: 2 years
- Push-up bars: 5 years
- Ab straps: 2 years
The period for the calculation of the guarantee period begins with the invoice date. The warranty of the manufacturer extends spatially to the Land of the Federal Republic of Germany. If material or manufacturing defects occur during this period, the manufacturer, as the guarantor under the warranty, grants one of the following services of his choice:
- Free repair of the goods or
- Free replacement of the goods against an equivalent article (possibly also a successor model, if the original product is no longer available).
Please contact the guarantor in case of warranty:
FT Fitness Technology GmbH
Im Oberhof 4
Email address: info [at] fitness-technology.de
Tel .: +49 89 215300-747
Warranty claims are excluded in case of damage to the goods by
- Abusive or improper treatment
- Environmental influences (humidity, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.)
- Failure to observe any safety precautions
- Non-compliance with the operating instructions
- use of force (eg blow, shock, case)
- unauthorized repair attempts
- normal wear
A claim of the guarantee requires that the guarantee provider is allowed to examine the warranty claim by sending in the goods. It is important to ensure that damage during transport by appropriate packaging is avoided.
To apply for the guarantee you must enclose a copy of the original invoice of the consignment. We ask for your understanding that the manufacturer can refuse the guarantee without the settlement of this invoice copy. The transmission of the invoice copy is used to calculate the warranty period. Furthermore, you must provide the name and address of the seller, if this does not result from the attached invoice copy.
If it concerns a justified warranty claim, the guarantee processing takes place for you freight-free. Any shipping costs incurred by you will then be reimbursed by the guarantor.
Your statutory rights against us under the purchase agreement concluded with us are in no way limited by this guarantee. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights to us remain unaffected by this warranty.
If the purchased item is defective, you can therefore in any case to us under the statutory warranty, regardless of whether a warranty claim exists or the guarantee is claimed.