The manufacturer (FT Fitness Technology GmbH) provides a warranty on the goods advertised with the warranty promise:
- Door pull-up bar: 2 years (excluded: foam handles).
- Wall pull-up bar: 5 years
- Pullup & Dip Bar: 5 years (excludes: powder coating, locking bolts)
- Pullup ab straps: 2 years
- Gym rings: 2 years (excluded: strap markings)
- Wooden Parallettes: 5 years
- Steel Parallettes: 2 years
- Push-up bars: 5 years (except anti-slip pads)
- FREESIXD sling trainers: 2 years (except: bands)
- Fitness mat: 5 years
The period for calculating the warranty period begins with the date of invoice. The manufacturer's warranty extends geographically to the country of the Federal Republic of Germany. If material or manufacturing defects occur during this period, the manufacturer, as guarantor, will provide one of the following services within the scope of the guarantee, at his discretion:
- free-of-charge repair of the goods or
- free-of-charge exchange of the goods for an equivalent item (if necessary also a successor model, if the original goods are no longer available).
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact the warranty provider:
FT Fitness Technology GmbH
Im Oberhof 4
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 89 215300-747
Warranty claims are excluded in case of damage to the goods due to
- misuse or improper handling
- environmental influences (humidity, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.)
- non-observance of any safety precautions
- non-observance of the operating instructions
- use of force (e.g. impact, shock, fall)
- unauthorized repair attempts
- normal wear and tear.
A claim under the warranty requires that the guarantor be enabled to examine the warranty claim by sending in the goods. In this case, care must be taken to avoid damage during transport by using appropriate packaging.
To apply for warranty service, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice of the goods shipment. We ask for your understanding that the manufacturer may refuse to provide warranty service if this copy of the invoice is not enclosed. The sending of the invoice copy serves for the calculation of the warranty period. Furthermore, you must provide the name and address of the seller, if this is not clear from the enclosed copy of the invoice.
If it is a legitimate warranty claim, the warranty processing for you freight prepaid. Any shipping costs you may have paid will then be reimbursed by the guarantor.
Your legal rights against us from the purchase contract concluded with us are not limited by this warranty promise in any way. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
If the purchased item is defective, you can therefore always claim against us under the statutory warranty, regardless of whether a warranty case exists or the warranty is invoked.